At the first stage of EBC*L level A, graduates will acquire the economic targets of a company and understand the language used during business conversations and meetings. Therefore the graduates become a competent contact person who has the necessary basis for entrepreneurial thinking and acting. Level A contains essential fundamentals of practice-oriented and privately and professionally realizable business competences thus becoming a qualified person in production, sales and administration.
Try our Easy Business E-learning course and you will be suprised!! You can also inform yourself about the background information of this Easy Business learning tool.
The different topics are based on the EBC*L learning targets syllabus.
- Business Objectives and Management Ratios. Upon completing this module, you will be able to:
- explain the most important objectives of a company.
- explain and compute ratios corresponding to those objectives.
- Accounting. You will be able to:
- Read and understand annual financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account) in principle and draw first conclusions.
- Explain the most relevant terms found in annual financial statements.
- Costing and Pricing. By completing this module you will be able to explain:
- the most important objectives, tasks and key terminology of cost accounting.
- the general factors for entrepreneurial decisions (markets, customers, competition, cost of sales).
- the significance of the contribution margin as a central term in cost accounting, and compute it.
- the objectives and basic structure of cost accounting and profit centre accounting, and give reasons why cost awareness and entrepreneurial thinking are necessary.
- Business Law. Overall Learning Objectives Upon completing this module you will be able to explain:
- the characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of the principal legal forms of business organisation.
- the main features of a sales contract.
- the basics of insolvency law.
To obtain the EBC*L certificate Level A, the candidate has to take a hand written, two-hour examination at an accredited EBC*L exam centre (digital testing is under construction) The basis of the Level A exam with regard to the contents is the EBC*L Learning Target Catalogue Level A. The EBC*L Level A examination consist of
- 16 knowledge questions
- 4 comprehension questions
- 1 case study
The exam questions are open questions (no multiple-choice test). Hence, the candidates show their ability to freely express their economically well founded answers. An example is available.
The price of the E-learning course is € 285,- for the E-learning program and the exam. If you also want also the EBC*L books (pdf), the price is € 335,-
There are 7 steps you need to do:
- Register your self and you will receive a code.
- Enroll your self with the help of the code.
- Pay the invoice.
- Do the E-learning course
- Sign-up for the exam.
- Be proud!
Address and dates are unknown yet